Saturday, October 27, 2007

Recipe: Lemony Chickpea and Rosemary Soup

Chickpea SoupTo fight the cold, we ate soups and stews accompanied by homemade bread, and appreciated the extra heat from the bubbling pot and baking oven. I frequently cooked with chickpeas and, during that winter, started making Lemony Chickpea and Rosemary Soup. Since then, it has remained one of my favorite recipes and I make it regularly.


Mediterranean Cooking in Alaska has moved as of March 2011. To read this post please go to


http://www.laurieconstantino.com/chickpea-soup-cures-cold-weather-blues/


Please click on over and visit my new site. Thank you!

3 comments:

Pille said...

Lovely entry, thank you, Laurie! I've been to Greece thrice, and love the place, so any Greek recipes appeal to me - especially if they come with such beautiful stories!

Kalyn Denny said...

Sounds just wonderful. I love the photo of the peeled chickpea! Look forward to more interesting recipes from your blog.

Laurie Constantino said...

Thank you Pille and Kalyn for your comments and for all the work you do on Weekend Herb Blogging.

Pille, I've never been to Estonia, but it sounds like a very interesting place to visit. And the recipes on your blog are terrific!